Taking care of your looks and body is your birthright, and you ought to do it, without even anyone telling you. A healthy body coupled with shiny hair and skin, not only makes you look good on the outer side but boosts your confidence from within, too. After all, a ‘good hair day’ is for real! Isn’t it? However, with your busy schedule, looking after yourself can become quite a task. You don’t even find sufficient time to pamper yourself at a beauty salon. So what’s the solution? Just buy the products online and use it by yourself within the comforts of your home! There are thousands of top-rated beauty products sold across the internet, at affordable rates which will give you sound results. Rush Shop is one such company which does so!
About Rush Shop
The popular salon chain in UK, ‘Rush Hair & Beauty’, a business run by a British family, has introduced the ‘Rush Shop’, and it is its part. The ‘Rush Shop’ offers some professional products on its website, starting from hair care brands to skincare items, to even beauty products for men (all hair care, skin care products and body wash for men)! It’s an assemblage of high end brands like Aveda, Kérastese, Bliss, Matrix, L'Oréal Professional, KMS California and more. Talking about skin care, Body Rush sells cleansers, toners, anti-ageing creams and serums, hand creams, night creams, skincare treatments, body moisturizers, make-up products, self-tanning products, and the list goes on! For hair care, it sells shampoos (organic and sulphate free), conditioners, hair oils, color protection treatments, products for scalp treatment, styling products, styling tools, and many other such products. Rush Shop gives away a lot of lucrative offers which attracts buyers to purchase more and invest heavily on their beauty regime. It also has an online blog which customers would find interesting to read, and useful at the same time. Rush Shop has a secure payment method and they’re highly known for delivering your products quickly and safely.
About The Body Shop
Rush Shop faces stiff competition from another renowned brand called ‘The Body Shop’ which is owned by L'Oréal, and is a leading skin care, and cosmetics company. It is a brand by itself, selling its products across 66 countries in more than 3000 stores. It also operates online to make the lives of their ‘busy’ customers hassle-free! The Body Shop sells beauty products that are naturally inspired. In the website, you can buy products for your face, body, hair, for make-up, and fragrance. The best part is, from the ‘your skin type’ section, you can choose products that would suit your skin! In the website, you’d also find a diagnostic tool that would tell you your skin type. Also, in the ‘Tips and Advice’ column, you can come across a lot of useful beauty information. They also sell combined products as gifts, for example, bath and body gifts, skin care gifts, and mother’s day gifts. They have a reputation of having safe online payment methods, and they make sure your Body Shop products reach your doorstep ASAP! They also offer student discounts, have a loyal club, arranges for corporate gifting, and much more such interesting things.
Both the companies put forward a lot deal of offers for its customers. You can find them on dealvoucherz.com. Here’s a list of the top deals provided by them individually:Rush Shop:
- Get 10% off for Rush VIPs: You’ll get 10% off when you join the Rush Shop newsletter. The offer would be on your next order across a wide range of brands.
- You can avail next day delivery on all orders that are above £60, and free delivery across the UK on every order above £20!
- You can avail 30% off on KMS California HairPlay Molding Paste of 100ml and Dry Wax of 120g.
- Get 50% off on colors and highlights with code ‘COL50’.
- Get up to 5% off on selected hairdryers and accessories.
- Get men’s shampoos from £10
- All these Rush Shop discounts are available on DealVoucherz
- Get free delivery on orders above £25.
- 20 % off on make-up products.
- Purchase 5 Body Shop products and get 40% off!
- Buy Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo only for £4.50.
- Make your hair look beautiful by adding a temporary color to it! Buy hair chalk for £5.
- Keep your skin hydrated with ‘Vitamin E moisture cream’ available only for £10.
- Purchase products worth £25, and save £10!
What people say about Rush Shop
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.