Pizza Hut is a US based restaurant chain and an international franchise founded in the year 1958 by brothers Dan and Frank Carney. It is well-known for its Italian-American cuisine menu which mainly includes pasta and pizzas, as well as some side dishes and desserts. As of today, Pizza Hut has more than 15,000 locations all over the world and it is one of the largest restaurant chains in the world.
In spite of all its success worldwide, it wasn’t until 1973 when the fantastic pizzas of Pizza Hut finally hit the shores of the United Kingdom. In the beginning, it started out as a single pizza outlet in Islington, London. Now, it has grown to more than 700 restaurants and delivery outlets all across the UK. Ever since it entered the UK in 1973, Pizza Hut has been providing excellent services and great food to its people. It brought Deep Pan to the country and have invented Stuffed Crust and Cheesy Bites. Cut to 2017, and Pizza Hut is still leading the way with its innovation by coming up with exciting products every now and then.
Top selling products at Pizza Hut
Some of the top selling products at Pizza Hut are as follows:
- Pizza - Some of the most popular and the selling pizzas of Pizza Hut are as follows:
- Cheese Pizza - Classic marinara sauce topped with mozzarella cheese.
- Supreme Pizza - Pepperoni, beef, green bell peppers, seasoned pork, mushrooms and red onions.
- Pepperoni Pizza - Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Sides – Some of the most popular side food products of Pizza Hut are as follows:
- Stuffed Garlic Knots
- Cheese sticks
- Drinks – Pizza Hut is associated with many popular drink brands like Pepsi, Mountain Dew and Mist Twst among others.
Top deals at Pizza Hut
Some of the top deals available at Pizza Hut are as follows:
- Unlimited Lunch Buffet – No restaurant or a food corner shouts “Freedom” like the Unlimited Lunch Buffet of Pizza Hut does. From Monday to Friday of every week, Pizza Hut provides a massive range of pizza, pasta and free unlimited salad as part of its “Unlimited Lunch Buffet” deal. Customers can have and enjoy all the food they can at the rate of just£7.50 for adults and £4.49 for children. Even kids can enjoy this buffet deal with unlimited buffet, salad, ice lolly and a range of different drinks like milkshakes and fruit juices. This buffet deal runs until 3pm in most restaurants but even until later in some huts. The menu of Unlimited Lunch Buffet includes:
- Unlimited Salads –– Get free unlimited salad with all meals at Pizza Hut. The salad at Pizza Hut is prepped daily, with vegetables properly chopped and regularly checked for quality, they spend hours to make sure that their products are up to the mark. They keep their salad bar topped up regularly for their customers. It means that they can take as much as they want and if anything starts to run low in quantity, Pizza Hut is more than happy to meet their customers’ requirements. Pizza Hut has over 35 products of salad choices to keep everybody happy. They store loads of children friendly products as well as the ones which are more adult friendly, thus forming a perfect side companion to any type of pizza.
- The Great Big Sharer! – The Great Big Sharer is where the pizza party is, and everyone is invited to this party by Pizza Hut. This deal is prepared for those who want to share good times in a restaurant with their family and friends. A sharing pizza, two salads, two sides, a dessert and all of that for just £26.95. Customers can choose from either pan or tin, i.e. Meat Feast, Hawaiian, Triple Pepperoni, Chicken Supreme, Margherita and New Orleans Chicken Sizzler along with an unlimited salad for two. For starters and sides, customers can enjoy Fries, Chicken Bites, and Jalapeno Poppers among other items. And if this wasn’t all, customers can also have anything from Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Ice Cream Factory, Choc Chunk Cheesecake and any hot drink for dessert.
- Margherita, Pepperoni Feast, Chicken Supreme, Veggie, BBQ Americano, Hawaiian along with side dishes and desserts like Crispy onion rings, Garlic bread, Fries and Garlic bread with Mozzarella cheese.
Follow Pizza Hut on social media for all the news and updates!
What people say about Pizza Hut
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.