In an age where things are delivered to your doorsteps with just a few click of buttons, the cyber world is more important than ever. From getting the best that the world of healthcare has to offer, to buy the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your significant other, the rate at which products are being consumed on the online platform is staggering. In fact, according to certain statistical studies, the internet alone contributes to more than $2.2 trillion in the total retail sales. Imagine that!
Therefore, it is only natural that with the steady increase in the number of internet users and their demands of various products, there has also been a steady increase in the number of internet entrepreneurship and independent online sellers. However, what most newbies are puzzled with, are the smaller details when getting started. For instance, creating a website, paying for a domain name and so on. This is the point where websites like Bonanza Market come into play.
As an independent platform, Bobananza Market brings together a wide array of different kinds of products from all over the country from the various small scale as well as large scale sellers, thereby making it possible for entrepreneurs of all scale to kick start their businesses with as little hassle as possible.
Even when it comes to boosting their online sales, they have a very seller-centric attitude, and that is why they pay advertising costs on behalf of the seller until and unless they make a sale. In fact, make the entire transaction easier and more personal, Bonanza Market has developed a series of online tools like automatic Amazon and e-bay sync functions, which can be personalized and customized according to the needs of the individual sellers. Such is the influence of this marketplace website that during the year 2014, it was voted as one of the “Top 50 Websites” by TIME.
Some of Bonanza Market’s most popular selling items include:
- Women’s Clothing: Women’s clothing on Bonanza Market is endless. From long maxi dresses to fancy leggings, from winter jackets to intimate wear, they have almost everything. But for the ones who are tired of the same old fashion, this website also has exclusive sellers’ products from exotic locations like Indonesia, India, China and so on, so that your shopping options are not limited. For the ones who are a little more traditional and prefer to shop from high-end brands that they trust, there is also the option to buy from brands like Abercrombie & Fitch, Nordstorm Macy’s and so on.
- Collectibles and Art: When it comes to art and home décor, Bonanza is just the place. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for a simple hand painting to hang in your living room or even a simple vase for a friend’s gift, you’ll get it here. In fact, you can find new as well as second hand or used art products. The site features products not only from England but also from China, the United States, India and so on. You can either buy them directly from the seller or art dealers and resellers.
- Fragrances: One of the most popular items on the Bonanza Marketplace website is their wide range of exclusive and state of the art perfumes, body sprays and fragrances. There is something for everyone when it comes to perfume on this website, whether you are looking for a simple $30 perfume or something a little expensive and organic. Although most of the perfumes sold here come from France, you can buy them either as new products or even used.
- Furniture: Like most other featured products on their website, Bonanza Market has a wide array of furniture, irrespective of whether you want to place them in your backyard, your lawn, your living room or even inside your child’s bedroom. Wardrobes, inflatable beds, bean bags, dining sets, futons and bedroom sets are only a handful of products among the wide variety that they have to offer you. Yes, you can buy from a wide range of both new as well as second-hand furniture. You can search for items based on your aesthetics - contemporary, modern, traditional and so on.
- Makeup: Bonanza Market also has an incredibly diverse collection of all kinds of makeups. They have over 2000 kinds of unbranded products to offer, as well as unique items from independent businesses. From false eyelashes, jewelry cases, makeup train cases to makeup applicators, you can find almost every makeup related accessory here.
What people say about Bonanza
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.